KC Robotech Co., Ltd. hereby warrants that w-core products purchased directly from KC International Ltd., headquartered in Songdo, South Korea, will be free factory defects in material and workmanship subject to certain limitations.
Our warranty policy
This warranty is not transferable and covers replacement parts only. This warranty does not cover any consequential damages or business loss.
General exclusions from this warranty shall include any failures caused by
- Installation of parts, attachments or accessories that are not original to the unit or genuine. (aftermarket attachments such as motors, bearings and etc.)
- Abnormal strain, neglect or abuse.
- Lack of proper maintenance.
- Accident or collision damage.
- Changing or altering factory settings without consulting with an authorized technician.
- Damage or malfunctions resulting from natural calamity, freezing, theft, accident, vandalism, abuse due to misapplication and/or improper site conditions.
Items not covered under warranty include:
- Parts replaced due to normal wear or routine maintenance including but not limited to v-belt, timing belt, o-ring and etc.
- Consumable or wearing items requiring replacement as part of normal operation including but not limited to battery and protect glass.
- Any transportation or travel costs.
Under this warranty, the customer’s responsibility shall be to:
- Operate and maintain products as specified in the instructions manual.
- Give notice to KC Robotech of apparent defects within seven (7) days after discovery.